Thursday, August 25, 2022

Avery Elle fall/winter release blog hop!

 Hi there!



I am so excited because our Fall 2022 Release is finally here!!  We have an amazing blog hop full of inspiration today and we are so glad that you are here. Thank you so much for all of your comments and likes during our previews this week.  We read each and every comment and it really makes our day!!



I designed 4 sets for this new release. The first one is a halloween themed set called Frightfully Fun! I made this card to show all of the main images from the set. That mummy-wrapped turtle is my fave!


Carolers is my next set, and oh my goodness, it is so fun to work with! They are spreading the holiday spirit! The little mouse singing his heart out just makes me giggle. 


The last of the cards I have for you today is this one, featuring Peaceful Frame. I think I will be using this design for my holiday cards this year - as my daughter put it: it's elegant and cute all in one!


I ran out of time to create a card with my last set, Dino-mite Christmas, but here's a little peek at it! 

I hope you like what you are seeingCome visit me on instagram for a fun giveaway, and be sure to check out the rest of the design team's creations:

Avery Elle  
Caryn Davies
Heather Campbell
Yainea
Melania Deasy
Amy Kolling 
Ashley Marcu
Elena Roussakis


2 comments:

  1. Peaceful frame is gorgeous, just gorgeous. I love all of the elements. And the trick or treaters are AMAZING. I am going to need to get this stamp set. I can't get over how cute the animals look all dressed up. My grandkids would love to get a card using these adorable animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are featuring all of my favorites! The trick or treating animals are soooo cute! I love how you made this scene with these sweet animals. And the Peaceful Frame is so pretty with the different colors and animals. I LOVE THIS!!!! And the dinosaurs with mom pretending to be a reindeer is adorable. LOVE all of these cards.

    ReplyDelete