Friday, September 2, 2011

New baby thank yous...

As I'm sure the new mommy will not be checking out my blog in the next few days (you know, between all the feedings, diaperings, and carings for older children...) I think it's safe to post the pictures of a little gift set I'm tucking in with some of the cutest baby clothes!


I used PTI's onesie die to create the shaped card - isn't it cute?  For the card front, I cut out 2 shapes: 1 in blue patterned paper, and another in kraft cardstock - to be able to cut out the extra pieces for the shirt, and the giraffe shape (PTI die).  The giraffe was stamped with SU's A to Z, and the "thank you" sentiment is from one of the flower fusion sets.  I sponged around all of the pieces before assembling the onesie, to give it some depth.


Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. OMG! They are just too cute! Love how you added extra kraft cardstock + the stitches! Totally the awesomest :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeter in person, if that's even possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!. I am sure they will be greatly appreciated.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!! I LOVE the soft colors and the way you stamped the text onto the die-cut giraffe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute cards, I am sure they will be loved by the new mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. makes me want to have another baby just so I can play...

    ReplyDelete