Thursday, November 27, 2014

by the fire {25 days of Christmas tags guest post}

Hi there! I'm joining some of the lawn fawn girls for Tracey's 25 days of Christmas tags bonanza. (Because, 25 days of anything can clearly be labelled a bonanza.)



I grabbed lawn fawn stamps, and mama elephant dies and got to creating another gigantic tag:

by the fire...25 days of Christmas tags guest post


I have loved Cozy Christmas for so long - it's still a classic Christmas set, in my opinion. To limit the number of smiley faces, I opted for the woodsier fire from Love You S'more.

by the fire...25 days of Christmas tags guest post

I didn't bother masking anything; I stamped the stockings and note to santa separately and snipped them out.  Because figuring out how to stamp and mask everything perfectly was making my head hurt.

by the fire...25 days of Christmas tags guest post


Plus, I love the hint of texture you get from glueing the stockings onto the fireplace. It's subtle, but makes a handmade tag a little more special.

I hope you like it!

Tracey's tag bonanza comes complete with prizes from amazing companies like:

lawn fawn ♥ paper smooches ♥ neat and tangled ♥ cas-ual fridays ♥ clearly besotted ♥ reverse confetti

She's allowing me to choose a winner from commenters on this blog post! So, leave me a comment by the end of the day today and when I wake up tomorrow morning, I'll randomly pick a name to forward to Tracey. That person will be included in the prize draw that she will be doing tomorrow.

Good luck!

♥.

31 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this oversized tag - and that stampset from Lawn Fawn is so cute (it's on my wishlist)... Love the colors you used...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I really do need to get this die set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks absolutely amazing. the coloring, the stamps, the tag, even the gift boxes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time visitor and WOW! Love your tag! I assure you it won't be my last!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER CUTE tag Elena - LOVE IT ALL!!!
    Your COZY scene is ADORABLE - I like the extra dimension of fussy cut pieces too :)
    THANK YOU for sharing your CUTE & CREATIVE Christmas tag INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the oversized tag! And you are so right, this stamp set is a classic. I reach for it over & over. Thanks for the share. Happy turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun tag and write up and your coloring is wonderful! You made me smile the whole way through! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this cute and cozy fireplace scene.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute tag!!! Love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soo cute! It's so warm and inviting:) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this sweet tag! Sometimes masking makes my head hurt, too! But this turned out beautifully the way you arranged it. Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tag! Thanks for the inspiration. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute tag - love the stockings hanging from the mantel and the smiling cookies for Santa.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This tag is so cute! I always love your giant tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute and sweet!
    Love the stockings.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a darling tag. I love your coloring and fussy cutting. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the smiley faces on the cookies. The fuss-cut stockings are darling.
    thanks for sharing a great tag.
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Elena I love cozy Christmas and realize that I don't have that set. Adorable tag today. Thank you so much for joining me as my guest at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable! Lawn Fawn has the cutest stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous tag! Such a sweet scene.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Clean and simple but, Oh so cute! I like the little cookies smiling at you waiting for Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sweet tag! Love that fireplace and all the extras! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your "stockings hung on the chimney with care" tag is absolutely adorable! The smiley cookies: I couldn't eat those, but I'd take them home for pets! Sheer delight!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute tag, love those happy little biscuits!

    ReplyDelete