Friday, November 21, 2014

cool day {MFT stamps}

I just love these MFT polar bears so much that I had to sneak in a couple of cards for you today!

cool day {mft stamps}

I love anything Torico designs, but I really couldn't say no to these bears.  Aren't they adorable?

cool day {mft stamps}

I started out with an off-white card base, and layered a stripes cover-up in white over-top.  I cut a starry night stitched circle and layered images from the set in front of it. You know, he's just nonchalantly drinking his hot chocolate while drifting on a block of ice in the north pole. haha.

cool day {mft stamps}


I am teaching a card class next weekend, so I needed to challenge myself to create a card that, with all of the pieces cut, could be stamped and re-created by stamping newbies. I hope they will enjoy paper-piecing his little scarf and hat! The Mama Elephant sentiment works perfectly on top of the polka dotted background.

I hope you like them!

♥.




8 comments:

  1. This bear is just so cute! I understand why you couldn't resist! Your cards are lovely as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these cards are just too cute!! Those polar bears are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!! I love the colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These bears are just so cute! They make me smile! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these bears are beautiful!!! so sweet and cute! All your cards are amazing! really love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you make me want to buy stuff, such cute bears...they come to life when they are in your hands

    ReplyDelete