Monday, December 8, 2014

bugs and kisses {new lawn fawn!}

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's December release! It's a mini release, with 2 stamp sets and 6 dies, but so cute.

bugs and kisses {new lawn fawn!}

Today's feature is "bugs and kisses," a full-sized set that features different insects and bugs in lawn fawn's trademark style.

I decided to keep things simple today and tomorrow, and show how I would use the sets for my kids' class valentines.

bugs and kisses {new lawn fawn!}

I made myself a tiny little bag, just big enough for a small amount of treats. Separately, I stamped the jar and colored it with a few simple swipes of light blue and grey markers. I stamped the insect and the heart (from woodgrain backdrops) and then opted to stamp and cut out the critter again so that his tail-end could overlap the banner die-cut.

bugs and kisses {new lawn fawn!}

I just love this worm - he's my favorite! I custom-created the sentiment on my computer - it barely fits into the banner, haha!

I hope you like what I created! There's so much more inspiration on the lawn fawn blog today - click!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Can't wait to play with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These goodies bags are adorable!! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute!! The kids are going to really like those goodie bags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those goodie bags are just so stinking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha the worm sentiment made me giggle, super CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! That worm is adorable with the sentiment you created! Love your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete