Wednesday, December 10, 2014

talk nerdy to me {new lawn fawn!}

I love anything bookworm-themed. As soon as I saw the cute little worm from Bugs and Kisses, I knew I would have him draped over the Science of Love textbook.

It's the last day of Lawn Fawn's December release reveals, and I bring you:

talk nerdy to me {new lawn fawn!}


The nerdiest valentine's day card ever. Maybe we've stepped away from the kiddie class valentines on this one, hee hee. Especially since every time my hubs walks by this card, he starts with the horn riff from that song.

talk nerdy to me {new lawn fawn!}

I love lawn fawn's new stitched circle dies! The come as a nested set, so it's not hard to fit the right size to frame your focal image.  I also used Riley's ABCs to create my custom sentiment, and the library card from Check This Out.

I hope you like it!

There's more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog today!


9 comments:

  1. Way to cute!! I just love all your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elene, your card is awesome! It really makes me laugh and the different layers are great.
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, of course I meant Elena :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute!! LOVE the sentiment! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card! love the worm seating on the book! I'ts so lovely!
    Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and just made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hysterical!!!! I am SO glad you combined the two images!!!! It's perfect!! That little worm is so cute and I have always loved the little smily book!! Ha ha! This card is all kinds of fun for the whole family (yet different sorts of fun...)!! Ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete