Friday, December 5, 2014

polar bear christmas.

Hi there! I think, by fluke, this turned into the week where I show off my digital illustrations. I hope you don't mind!

polar bear christmas

I illustrated a very simple bear wearing a striped party hat. I printed him out times four and cut him out with scissors.

polar bear christmas


I highlighted some areas in blue, gave him blushy cheeks and popped him up onto snowy/starry lawn fawn paper. A simple sentiment by Avery Elle right onto his belly, and a pom pom on his hat, and he was ready for gifting.

polar bear christmas


It feels good to make something quick and simple sometimes!

ps, If you missed the post where you could download my christmas-pyjama-clad-kids, click *here*

♥.

20 comments:

  1. oh my goodness this is so cute. clearly you should MUST be designing stamps. YES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Elena! I'm with Joan, the world needs more stamps designed by you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ABSOLUTELY adore this polar bear! What an adorable card set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I love the pom pom on his hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elena, this is super adorable! You should make it into stamp. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, dear me, I love these so very much! For REALS! LOVE THEM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely ah-dorable! LOVE your polar bear illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect! I love this whole card, but that polar bear.. Good Lordy he is so cute!! I wanna see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is there a digi download for this adorable bear?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I download him pllleeeaaassseee???

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this bear and every other thing you make! You are so talented and I love checking your blog daily! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make such pretty digi's, this one is so cute!! Wish we coutld have him lol.
    I hope to create something with the christmas-pyjama-clad-kids next week!!
    I love the cards you made with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, you are so amazingly talented, Elena! This bear is adorable, as are your sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely fantastic winter cards, Elena!!! They are cute, sweet, cool, ... I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable Elena! Love that they are mostly white so it cuts down on the coloring time - especially during the holiday rush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Elena, your bear is absolutely fantastic!!! Great cards of course! Have a wonderful day! Hugs Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is there anywhere I can purchase this bear image?

    ReplyDelete