Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Best fishes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome back to another day of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week. Today, we're showing off Sealed With a Kiss (it was last year's Black Friday freebie but is now released to all!) and the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Stackables.

best fishes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I tried my hand at an aqua and mustard holiday card combination. Does the little pop of red in the seal's santa hat make it more festive?

best fishes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

The negative space from the scalloped circle die allowed me to create a scene with some depth. I love the Santa seal coming to dole out fish to his seal friend. The bucket of fish, sentiment and extra fish are all from Beary Happy Holidays. I love that they work equally well with the bears from that set as they do with the seals.

I hope you like it! Check out the LF blog this morning for even more inspiration - click!

♥.

5 comments:

  1. OMG! those fishes are so cute...
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...this is the card I planned to make however, the Ocean Wave die was Not available at the Stamp Fever Lawn Fawn Make and Take on Saturday. You beat me to it! Great minds, creative artist think alike...lol Great card for Marine Biologist or Anyone who Loves the Ocean and Marine mammals and critteres <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little Santa hat on the seal - so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness !! How adorable is this little scene !!

    ReplyDelete