Wednesday, October 18, 2017

you got this (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

For the last day of Lawn Fawn's inspiration week, we were challenged to use Plan On It: Fitness set on a card.

you got this (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


The set is full of tiny little images for your planner, but I used them on an encouragement card. I've gained and lost my share of weight over the years, and I would have loved to get this card in the mail!

I liked how the images were laid out in a grid in the actual set, so I used my MISTI tool to recreate the layout and stamped them to fill the rectangle piece of cardstock.

you got this (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I added some very simple coloring with copic markers, and used a soft brown ink to add some heavy shading all around. I used LF's new white embossing powder for the sentiment.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

2 comments:

  1. That's such a fun card ! It was a great idea to use the Plan on it stamp set this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute encouragement card. You put a lot of work into it! I like be how white the embossing powder is! Great job!
    Kristin Torres ��

    ReplyDelete