Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Boooo party (with Lawn Fawn)

Hi there!

I'm here and on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning, sharing a little Halloween party set-up.

Boo party (with Lawn Fawn)

I have to admit that I prefer a cute Halloween, rather than a gory Halloween. With a few Lawn Fawn dies, I was able to pull together a very cute party table.

Boo party (with Lawn Fawn)

A simple white-frosting cake got dressed up with a bed of black sprinkles and a spooky(ish) haunted house. I cut a long rectangle of grey cardstock, treated it to a woodgrain pattern and then dressed it up using haunted house dies.

Boo party (with Lawn Fawn)

The only stamping I did was on the banner, and I added a few extra oooooos to the Happy Howloween "boo," to help it fit better into the banner shape.

Boo party (with Lawn Fawn)


I had to fit the cute cobweb in somewhere! I adhered it to an orange-and-white-striped straw and it went into a plate of meringue cookies. The decoration added height to the plate, and balance to the table.

Boo party (with Lawn Fawn)

The milk bottles mimic the cake topper - but simplified. A piece of grey cardstock was wrapped around the bottle, and the resident ghost peeks out.

Boo party (with Lawn Fawn)


I accented a few bottles with a little spider, adhered under the lip of the bottle.

Boo party (with Lawn Fawn)

My favorite part are the flying bats. They are adhered by way of acetate strips, but from far, they look like they're floating.

Boo party (with Lawn Fawn)

I hope you are inspired to create a little something of your own for Halloween! And I also hope no one walks up to your decorations and starts cracking up, cackling about being "here with my boobs." 

I wish I could say it was only my 7 year old, but my 37 year old sister did the same thing. ha.

Happy boo-tastic party planning!

♥.

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute!! I love all your party decoration. It gives me inspiration when I'm decorating for my kids parties.

    ReplyDelete