Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Pierced mat frame (with Avery Elle)

Hi there!

I have a fun card to show off today, using some new Avery Elle products:

Pierced mat dies (with Avery Elle)


I love the new Pierced Mat Elle-ments - they helped to frame my focal image, which really pops in contrast to the white frame.

I used the new watercolors to create a very easy background. I wet my watercolor paper first, and then dropped blue watercolor on top and let the water do all of the hard work. I used only one watercolor: sapphire. It's cool to see all of the color variations you can get from one color!

Then, I stamped, colored and die-cut images from Party Pals. Aren't they the cutest? I colored more than I needed, so I will definitely be using them again on future cards.

Pierced mat dies (with Avery Elle)

I stacked them like a totem pole, added a huge pink balloon and let the "yay" banner be the sentiment for the card. I like keeping cards with ambiguous sentiments in my stash, you know? It could be used for almost anything now.

I hope you like it!

♥.

1 comment: