Monday, March 19, 2018

simply celebrate (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn inspiration week continues with a closer look at Simply Celebrate.

simply celebrate (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


I thought the little flower border would look cute paired with the flower-girl from Easter Party.

simply celebrate (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I layered them together, added a sentiment that spanned the width of the flower border (from Simply Sentiments) and popped the focal images onto a scalloped circle that I embossed using the Quilted Backdrop die.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

3 comments:

  1. Love the flower girl with the border flowers. Great job with embossing the quilted backdrop scallop circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and colourful, loving the flower girl. I like the detailed circle in the background its a real eye catcher x

    ReplyDelete