Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Toadally awesome and a gingham sky (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn's March inspiration week is on the blog all week, with new products being highlighted every day. Today, we're showing off the super cute set, Toadally Awesome.

toadally awesome and a gingham sky (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I couldn't help but use the Peekaboo Backdrop again, and create mini scenes within each panel for a "hoppy" birthday card! The pink sky gives it a sweet look.

I'm also showing you the card that was on the Lawn Fawn blog yesterday:

toadally awesome and a gingham sky (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


I used green Watercolor Wishes paper for the rolling hills, and gave it a blue Gotta Have Gingham sky. I added a row of spring flowers at the bottom, from Simply Celebrate, and little ducklings from Rub-A-Dub-Dub. They are hanging with the kid-in-duck-costume, from Easter Party.

toadally awesome and a gingham sky (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

This card just screams SPRING to me! Now, if our weather could start catching up I'd be super happy.

I hope you like my cards! There's more to see on the LF blog all week - click!

♥.

5 comments:

  1. how cute...
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbird.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! Love both of your cards. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you used a pink background for the first card to pop the frogs even more forward. You understand color theory apparently. The gingham sky is a great idea. I'm always wanting to do something different with my backgrounds so I appreciate what you have done with both of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink background really makes the frogs pop!! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete