Wednesday, June 13, 2018

color me happy! (Ellen Hutson)

Hi there!

I have a fun little card to share with you today, using products you can find in the Ellen Hutson store!

color me happy! (Ellen Hutson)

I stamped, colored and die-cut the little girl and her easel from Neat and Tangled's Paint Night. I then stamped the landscape artwork image into the easel, and set them into a frame (from Lawn Fawn's Shadow Box Card Ocean Add-On.)

For the sentiment, instead of going with one in the Paint Night set, I reached for EH's Totally Random Sayings Vol. 2! I split the sentiment into 2 parts, putting the smaller script onto a simple banner flag and grounding the cute images with the larger block font.

color me happy! (Ellen Hutson)

To add a playful touch, I matted everything onto a sheet from Lawn Fawn's Really Rainbow collection.

I hope you like it!

♥.

1 comment: