Monday, June 18, 2018

you're a star! (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome back to another day of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week. Today, we're showing off the How You Bean? Star Add-On stamp set:

you're a star! (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I used the original How You Bean? jar and the How You Bean? Shaker Add-On dies to create this jar full of stars!

I wanted to make it look like the stars were floating out of the jar, and creating a light in the night sky. I blended some blue inks, and kept it darkest around the edges to achieve the look.

you're a star! (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


I heat-embossed the sentiment onto a kraft banner and added little white Nuvo drops around the floating stars to add to the dreamy effect.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

6 comments: