Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I see your true colors (Ellen Hutson Rainbow Slider)

Hi there!

I had so much fun working with the new Rainbow Slider dies from Ellen Hutson and am so excited to show you what I made!

your true colors (new EH release)

Isn't it so fun? I kept the card-front pretty simple. I colored all of the rainbow stripes with copic markers, and set it against a cloudy backdrop. The cloud cover plate is by Lawn Fawn. I colored the clouds with white paint and added an extra cloud, from the Rainbow Slider collection to the card.

your true colors (new EH release)

When the card was fully assembled, I asked my daughter to show you what it does. You pull on the tab, and voila! a rainbow appears.

your true colors (new EH release)

So fun! To finish off the card, I added a sentiment from Over It (another set in this new collection!) and a tiny heart.

your true colors (new EH release)

I hope you like what you see so far! Shop the new collection over at Ellen Hutson - click!

♥.

3 comments:

  1. Cindy couldn't have sung it more beautifully, Elena! You now have my brain coloring those strips in grey, and black, like your shirt! lol
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love rainbows , thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete