Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Woodland critter huggers (Lawn Fawn sneak peek week)

Hi there!


Lawn Fawn is showing off their Fall/Winter release all week long! Everything shown this week will be for sale at the end of August.

Today, I'm showing off a set of add-on dies for the Woodland Critter Huggers. The Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-On set includes mittens, a scarf, a santa hat, and earmuffs!

I've used a good number of them on this card:

Woodland treat huggers (Lawn Fawn sneak peek week)

I made a little reindeer treat hugger, and gave him a piece of dark chocolate to hold. I love a card and a treat all in one!

Woodland treat huggers (Lawn Fawn sneak peek week)

I added a scarf, the santa hat and a pair of mittens to the reindeer. Little white gel pen accents help everything really pop!

Woodland treat huggers (Lawn Fawn sneak peek week)

At his feet, I placed extra die-cuts from the set: the present, the little mug filled with whipped cream and the candy cane. I love how these dies were designed! For the present, I die-cut the box in white and the little ribbon in red. They fit together perfectly. Likewise, the candy cane is 2 dies - one for the white and one for the red part. And the mug has a slit in the top, so that the whipped cream can slide in.

I hope you like what I've made today, and be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for so many more new product reveals - CLICK!

♥.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! This is beautiful!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious! When I saw it on Lawn Fawn's blog or one of their social media pages I fell in love and knew I was going to enjoy having this, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I ask what brand of pen you used to make the white dots and white highlights on your die cut pieces? There are so many white markers out there I never really know which one is best. It seems like you found a really good one, nice and opaque! Thanks so much if you get the chance to reply!!!

    ReplyDelete