Monday, July 16, 2018

Pick of the patch (Lawn Fawn sneak peek week!)

Hi there!


Lawn Fawn is showing off their Fall/Winter release on the blog all week long! New stamp sets, new paper collections, ink colors, and more amazing dies! All of the new products will be available for purchase at the end of August.

Today, we're showing off Pick Of The Patch:

pick of the patch (Lawn Fawn sneak peek week!)


All of those little squirrels! I had them playing in the pumpkin patches. Aren't they so cute? I love the pumpkins with the open lids - perfect for stashing little critters inside. I set the pumpkins onto rolling green hills and gave them shadows by way of a green copic marker. I also added little highlights to the pumpkins and the critters with a white gel pen.

pick of the patch (Lawn Fawn sneak peek week!)

Also new: the Spooky Fence Border - it was the perfect way to balance out the black at the top of the card, and create space for the sentiment.

I hope you like it! There's so much more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog today - click!

♥.

2 comments:

  1. Wow , I've not got a cute squirrel n my collection, these are adorable just like those pumpkins x

    ReplyDelete