Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Gift tags and winter skies (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

It's the last day of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week! I hope you've enjoyed it. Today, we're showing off the Say What? Christmas Critters stamp set and the Say What? Gift Tags. They all go so well with the images from Holiday Helpers... my obsession with that set continues:


I kept everything white and fresh, save the images. They are colored in Christmas red and green, and really pop against that white!


I kind of tucked the elves behind the critters, and with their outstretched arms, it looks like they are hugging the animals!

I also wanted to share this card, which should have gone up yesterday:


gift tags and winter skies (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


It features images from Winter Skies. I love them looking up at Santa in the sky. Too cute!

gift tags and winter skies (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I hope you like everything I made for you today! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

1 comment: