Wednesday, September 9, 2020

snow much fun (Lawn Fawn fall/winter new release week)

 Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's fall/winter release week! We're teasing new products all week long, ahead of the September 10th release - hey! that's tomorrow!

Today is our showcase of Snow Much Fun, a super cute set that you can use with coordinating interactive dies to make the bear's arms flap up and down. I opted (surprise, surprise) to use the set alone, but it's still super cute:

snow angels (Lawn Fawn fall/winter new release week!)

I started out by stamping all of the bears, and coloring them. I paper-pieced the scarves on the 2 big bears, and drew in the missing lines so that you wouldn't be able to see the white die-cut outline. I positioned one bear's arms pointing up and the other's pointing down so you would still get the snow angel effect.

I did some ink blending on a card-front layer, in Kiddie Pool ink, and cut into it with the snow angel dies. Below it, I stamped the snow angel outlines in the same ink and use a matching Copic marker to gently blend that together.

snow angels (Lawn Fawn fall/winter new release week!)

To finish off, I added a frame from the new Let It Shine paper pad - the same strip that I used on one of the bear's scarves. The sentiment was stamped onto white cardstock and just snipped into little rectangles that I adhered to the card. For a final touch, I flecked white paint over the entire card front. The tiny bear at the bottom got a little too much right in his eye, ha.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

2 comments:

  1. Love this thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the interactive part that makes the arms move this is such a cool set I think I have to have it!!!! this is an
    AWESOME set💕❤😍👍

    ReplyDelete