Monday, September 7, 2020

thanks thanks thanks! (Lawn Fawn fall/winter new release week)

 Hi there!

Today is doubly exciting! We're still showing off products from the fall/winter collection but today is also Lawn Fawn's Stamptember release day! I didn't get my set in time to make anything but here it is:



If you're wondering at the larger price tag this year, it's because the set is bigger - a 6x8 stamp set! I think it's adorable. The rest of the design team knocked it out of the park with their samples. And just remember, if you like it, that it's only available at SSS and only while quantities last!

Now, back to today's post. I paired up sentiments from Thanks Thanks Thanks with my favorite bears:

thanks, thanks, thanks (Lawn Fawn fall/winter new release week!)

I did some moodier ink blending for this card. The rust color around the edges is meant to make it feel like they are underground. yes? I filled up the entire slimline width with images and sentiments and I think it turned out so sweet.

thanks, thanks, thanks (Lawn Fawn fall/winter new release week!)

I hope you like it! Check out the LF blog this morning for more - click!

No comments:

Post a Comment