Friday, October 2, 2020

Snow globe scenes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

 Hi there!

Welcome to more of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week! Today is our showcase of Snow Globe Scenes:

Snow globe scenes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I couldn't help but bring in the little bear from Den Sweet Den, and set him in front of the cozy cabin in the woods. If you look closely, you'll see that I just colored the top of the snowman's head to look like a snowy bush. He's mostly hidden by the bear's body. 

I gave the snowy scene a pop of red in the cabin, and echoed that with the strip of red-and-white-striped paper, as well as the presents at the bottom of the card (from Car Critters Christmas Add On.) I just feel like it brought the whole card together!

The snow globe was set against a kraft cardstock backdrop, which was stenciled with the Snowflake Trio stencil. Despite the large size of the snowflakes, it ends up being a pretty, subtle background for the card, with just enough to keep things interesting.

Snow globe scenes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

2 comments:

  1. Love love this card!! Would you mind sharing the Copic colours you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Sherri! for the bear, I used E40, E41 and E43 with a touch of E74. For the trees, I used YG11, YG13 and YG67. For the house, I used R24, R29 and RV69. I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete