Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Lawn Fawn inspiration week catch-up

Hi there!

I am so sorry to have flaked out so much on this month's inspiration week! Let do a little bit of catching up, starting with today's post:

Lawn Fawn inspiration week catch-up

The sentiment shows off Celebration Scripty Sentiments, and I've paired it with stamps from Some Bunny and Easter Party. I still love those kids in costume images so much! Everything mixes and matches so well, it's what I love so much about working with Lawn Fawn products!

Lawn Fawn inspiration week catch-up

This card was on the LF blog yesterday (click HERE to see that whole post!) It shows off Simply Celebrate Spring with those flying airplanes, with a duo of Wavy Sayings fitted into their flying banners.

Lawn Fawn inspiration week catch-up

I stamped out different clouds, and set them on top of a Stitched Cloud Backdrop. The Little Town Border below finished off the card.


Lawn Fawn inspiration week catch-up


For my final card in this catch-up game, I have this soft and pretty number. You can see the card on the Lawn Fawn blog here (click!) It features the Stitched Flower Frame. I cut it out of Spiffy Speckles paper, and added shading with a soft pink copic marker. I used the same marker to add soft pink cheeks.

Lawn Fawn inspiration week catch-up

I cut the Fancy Lattice Backdrop twice, and layered them together for something fancy in the background.

I hope you like everything! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

1 comment: