Friday, March 15, 2019

Spring shadow box (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's March inspiration week! I was nursing a migraine yesterday, but my dino magic picture changer card was featured on the LF blog. Click *HERE* to see the card in full, but here's a teaser of what I should have posted for that post:

magic picture changer (lawn fawn inspiration week)

Now, onto today's project! We're showing off add-on dies to the previously released Shadow Box Card die set.

spring shadow box (lawn fawn inspiration week)

I loved making these little shadow boxes! They are EASY, and so cute. I used the Park Add-On dies for the aperture and the trees. I flipped the little half-circle upside down, because I wanted the soft, curved opening.

spring shadow box (lawn fawn inspiration week)

I did a double-row of trees, so it looks all forest-y in there, and cut out 3 different colors of Spiffy Speckles paper: the pink ground on the outside of the box, the leafy tree tops, and the blue speckled sky for the back.

The stamped critters are from a few sets: Eggtra Amazing Easter, Rub A Dub Dub, and Butterfly Kisses.

And speaking of butterflies, you only see the pair of them when you peer in from the top. It's a fun little surprise.

spring shadow box (lawn fawn inspiration week)

I hope you like it! Check out all of the amazing shadow-box projects on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

2 comments: