Monday, March 4, 2019

How eggciting! (Neat and Tangled release week)

Hi there!

Welcome to the first day of this month's Neat and Tangled release week. We will tease you with new products all week long and then they will be available for purchase on Friday morning in the store.

Today, the team is showing off a 3x4 stamp set that I designed, called Eggciting:

how eggciting! (Neat and Tangled release week)

The bunny from Eggciting got more egg than he bargained for! The other bunny and butterflies are from a set you'll see more of tomorrow.

I started out with a dusty rose colored patterned paper that has gold flecks covering the top (and before you ask, I have no idea where this came from!) and it set the tone for my pretty and pastel card.

how eggciting! (Neat and Tangled release week)


I colored the bunnies in a soft brown using copic markers (E41, E42 and E44) and then added a floral detail to the egg wrapper. I used the sprig image from Magical Day, and added some dots with a black pen. I love how this looks! When illustrating the egg, I purposefully left the egg wrapper plain so that you could add your own creativity to it. There is a small open circle included in the set, to add polka dots to the wrapper, or you could even paper-piece it for a completely different look.

I hope you like it! Be sure to leave me a comment before you leave - Danielle will choose a winning comment from among the design team's blog posts this week. You could win a $25 gift card to the NT store. Now hop on over to the NT blog to see what the rest of the team created using this set - click!

See you tomorrow!

♥.

26 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love how its framed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on the search for a stamp set to use for this year's Easter cards. Found it!!! Love these images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fabulous it looks so dainty and delicate! I love the added detail to the egg wrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I love your soft coloring - just brings out the feel for Spring! This card is just gorgeous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Lovely coloring, sweet images and fabulous design. The falling gold foil dots in the background are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card! Love the sweet bunnies and that beautiful egg! Pretty pastel colors on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love bunnies and yours have so much personality! You created a beautiful egg with the added sprig, so could you ask Neat and Tangled to please restock Magical Day? I've been trying to get it for the longest time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always come up with the cutest images, Elena. This is precious!!
    And love your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. The soft colours are a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this design and your cute card! I also like that the egg can be decorated with any pattern of choice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute scene and I like the framing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just adore the egg. All of the details look amazing!!!!!! I also have the N & T Christmas ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful soft coloring! I love that die frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another adorable stamp set!!! Love it!!! As always your card is totally sweet and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute stamp set! Your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This stamp set with matching die is SO adorable! Love your card. Thanks for the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful!! I love how you added the stamps to the egg; it really makes it so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The egg balloon is fun.
    Cute card. thanks for
    sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute card - love the soft colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is so sweet! This is such an adorable stamp set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This stamp is so adorable, love the card with soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable! So sweet, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful coloring! Eggcited to see this week's release!

    ReplyDelete