Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Shimmery Christmas.

Another sneaky peek at a card we'll be making in the card class I'll be teaching tonight.  I'm knee-deep in all things Christmas, so expect to see a few more of these in the days to come :)

I used PTI's YOTF: poinsettias set, and heat-embossed the large flower twice.  I cut out what I deemed to be the "top layer" of the flower, and adhered it to the bottom layer using foam squares.  The greeting was also heat-embossed, and glued down on either side of the mat stack 5 cut-out.  The whole card got a healthy dose of shimmer spray.


If you're attending tonight's class, see you soon!  And get ready to have shimmery fingertips - hee hee!


Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! love the embossed and layered flower. And the shimmer makes it all very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the soft shimmer and the way you layered the flower and banner over the die cut window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I wish I lived close enough to take your class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shimmery look of your card! It is just goreous with the color and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't this gorgeous! Love, love, love that rich pointsettia. Divine. Must try that double embossing trick. Looks so textural and luxe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all of that shimmer. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the embossing and all that shimmer! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stunning card. So elegant and beautiful. Love the colours, love the design, love that layered poinsettia and of course got to love that shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. Love all the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! The shimmer spray is gorgeous!! (What brand are you using - I need some!!) Hope you are well, friend - you're crafty mojo is rockin' lately!!

    ReplyDelete