Monday, August 4, 2014

hello there {mama elephant designer series}

Hi there! I'm on the Mama Elephant blog today with a monogrammed card set.

20140625_32


I know what you're thinking: that's an ampersand, silly.

shrug.

It could also look like an "E" from where I'm sitting.  Either way, I think this card set is super cute.

Yellow and grey look as pretty together as they ever did.

20140625_36


The new index card die set features smaller versions of the femme frames, perfect for creating a notecard set with a taggy focal point.

20140625_33

I love how the "hello there" sentiment fits so perfectly into the bloomsies banner!

I hope you like my, er, monogrammed notecard set. Thanks for stopping by!

♥.


5 comments:

  1. Love the striped gray tag and the yellow accents! It's all about E for Elena! ha! They really are pretty, and it works either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally works as an "e"! Fabulous cards, Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used the ampersand as an E! I would, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my how these colors make me happy! Great project

    ReplyDelete