Tuesday, August 23, 2016

sledding in a winter wonderland (Avery Elle)

Hi there! I'm back with Avery Elle for a closer look at the new falling snow die.

sledding in a winter wonderland (Avery Elle)

I used the sledding critters from Snow Much Fun as the only real pop of color on my card-front. Aren't they adorable? The goggles are the bear are too much.

For the background, I used the Falling Snow die and layered a light blue cardstock behind it so that it would show more. Can we talk about the genius of that die? The irregular snow circles are amazing, and you can use it to die-cut a strip of snow, or a full sheet - with no weird overlap. I will be using it again and again for Christmas cards and tags this year. It's a must-have.

I used cloud border dies to mimic the mounds of snow everywhere. It looks like Montreal in the winter, for sure!

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an adorable card for the upcoming winter season. The bear is adorable with his goggles. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete