Saturday, September 9, 2017

STAMPtember: Hello Pumpkin

Hi there!



Neat and Tangled is joining SSS for some STAMPtember fun with a brand new set that I illustrated, called Hello Pumpkin. It is available with dies too!


This stamp set is available for a limited time only. When it sells out, it won't be available again! The people over at SSS have hearts of gold: they have graciously offered all profits from the sale of this set to helping Danielle's father get the treatment he needs. You can read about it on the family's GO FUN ME page.

STAMPtember: Hello Pumpkin

This set has such a storybook quality for me, so I wanted to create a little scene using my favorite images.

I did some masking to be able to stamp all of the images onto one layer, and then I sponged a light orange background over everything.

STAMPtember: Hello Pumpkin

I could have colored it all on the card base to keep things simple, but I opted stamp everything again, color the images, cut them out, and lay them in place. In person, I love the subtle texture that it gives, even if you can't see it from the photo.

I hope you love this new set! Snag yourself one while you still can!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. I love this card and the stamp set. I'm really looking forward to getting this set in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Elena this is sweet, I love this set. (Every card I have seen using this set is just precious!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - I'm a mouse person so these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete