Monday, January 8, 2018

I believe in you (Neat and Tangled)

Hi there!

I have a fun little card to share using the new Beavers Eh stamp set:

IMG_6839


I stamped and colored the beaver sitting on his log, waving a sweet hello with his giant buck-teeth.

The card design is a uncomplicated one: I cut a Scalloped rectangle, and sponged some inks (both Lawn Fawn: Mermaid for the sky and Doe for the ground.) I then splattered white ink onto the sky and a darker brown ink onto the ground.

Beneath the log, I used a copic marker and a heavy hand to add a shadow. All of the flecks of ink and marker shadowing add depth and interest to this otherwise simple card.

The sentiment, from A-mazing, was the perfect companion to the waving beaver. I love so many of the greetings in that little set. The font is straightforward and would work with so many card designs. I think it's a must-have.

A bit of patterned paper attached to the card-base, and a threading of plain twine finished off the card.

I believe in you

Beside the beaver, I placed his bird-friend, who woke up with a cute case of bed-head. The little feathers on top of his head make him extra adorable!

I hope you've enjoyed my card for today, and thanks for stopping by!

♥.

1 comment:

  1. Love the all the red in the first card....really stands out...of course I think they are all good

    ReplyDelete