Monday, October 15, 2018

Glory in the highest (with Neat and Tangled)

Hi there!

I'm here and on the Neat and Tangled blog this morning, with a card that combines 2 of our newest sets,  Nativity Play and Angel Wings.

Nativity scene (Neat and Tangled)


I am so happy to have a nativity set for my Christmas cards this year! I stamped out Mary and Joseph and colored them with copic markers. I created stripes in Mary's tunic with a darker red marker, and gave Joseph a darker skin color. I just love the way Mary is looking down at baby Jesus!

Nativity scene (Neat and Tangled)

The angel has come to give them good news! I know the angels come to tell the shepherds, but still. Maybe I'll create another card with a few shepherds and sheep! Joseph could definitely stand in for a shepherd and the sheep in Nativity Play kills me, he's so cute.

Nativity scene (Neat and Tangled)


I set the images against a patterned paper of night sky, and the sentiment was heat-embossed onto a kraft-colored hill. With a W1 copic marker, I added some shading below the images. I love how this adds dimension and grounds Mary and Joseph.

I hope you like it! If you create anything with any of these new sets, we'd love to see! Be sure to tag us #neatandtangled on instagram!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment