Friday, December 7, 2018

Spellbinders small die of the month

Hi there!

I'm taking a break from Christmas-y cards to show off the new dies from the Spellbinders Small Die of the Month. This month's set of dies is so great for tags and cards alike!

Do you know about the die of the month? It's a subscription that gives you a brand new set of dies in the mail each month. There are different subscription options to check out:

Small Die of the MonthLarge Die of the MonthCard Kit of the Month

Here's my card for today:
Spellbinders small die of the month (guest post)


I started out with a piece of grey cardstock, cut slightly smaller than the white folded card-base. I then layered crisp white sprigs all over the grey layer, and used scissors to trim off wherever they ran off the edges.

Spellbinders small die of the month (guest post)

I then used the birthday Warm Wishes Circle Die to create the focal point for my card. I cut it out of white cardstock, and layered it onto a circle of pink cardstock. I also cut out an ivory scalloped circle to tuck in behind.

I die-cut the flowers 9 times, layering 3 flowers together to create fullness. To add color, I used a light pink copic marker and concentrated the color at the centers of the flowers before adding little gems. I used copic markers to color the leaves a light green, and tucked them in behind the flowers.

I hope you like what I've created today! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment