Monday, March 11, 2019

Eggstra special (for Neat and Tangled)

Hi there!

I'm here and on the NT blog this morning with a card that's a little... eggstra:

eggstra special (Neat and Tangled)

I started out by stamping the main bunny-and-egg image from Eggciting 2 times. I kept one intact, but cut the egg away from the bunny for the 2nd. It takes the 2 bunnies to haul this giant egg!

I paper-pieced the egg-wrapper for a different look, stamping the image onto floral patterned paper, trimming out that section, and over-laying it onto the die-cut egg.

The sentiment was borrowed from an older set that I illustrated, Eggstra Special. That egg is definitely a little extra!

eggstra special (Neat and Tangled)

For one final touch, I brought in the butterfly and dotted trail line from All The Bunnies.  I love how it connects the sentiment to the large egg.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

2 comments:

  1. really cute card thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, so cute! It looks like hard work for the cute little bunnies!
    Love the paperpieced giant Easter egg, makes it eggstra special! :-)

    ReplyDelete