Wednesday, June 19, 2019

kitty favor boxes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

It's the last day of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week! I hope you've enjoyed the whole week! Today, we're showing off the Tiny Gift Box Cat Add-On:

cat boxes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

They are so cute! I couldn't stop at just one. There are optional stripes, spots and decorative elements like a fish or a ball of yarn. And paws or no paws. I love all of the different options!

cat boxes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


I played around with the spots, and carried them around their bodies...

cat boxes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I love the little dotted whiskers! I couldn't help but color in some pink cheeks with a copic marker.

cat boxes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I hope you like them! Check out the Lawn Fawn blog this morning for more inspiration - CLICK!

♥.

2 comments:

  1. Your boxes are adorable! i love the colors you used on the kitties. And i really like them stacked up on one another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting. Each and every blogs of your provides such an tips which helps to save money and time. The kitty boxes looks more fascinating and stylish. If you do like to read unique stuff then you can read here.

    ReplyDelete