Saturday, September 28, 2019

Avery Elle comes to Stamptember!

Hi there!

Avery Elle/Stamptember set


Avery Elle is joining in the Stamptember fun with this exclusive set! Merry Wreath is only available in the Simon Says Stamp store, and only while supplies last. If you like it, jump on it!


For my set, I decided to make a homemade Christmas photo-card. This card comes together very quickly! I started out by stamping twiggy wreath image in the lightest brown ink onto my A2-sized card panel. This is just there to provide a guide for stamping out all the greenery. I used 2 different shades of green ink to add depth and interest to the wreath, and added a pop of red using the berry images. I then heat-embossed the twiggy wreath, right on top of where the guide was first stamped. I love the pop of white on top of all of that green!

Avery Elle/Stamptember set

I then cut an opening inside the wreath and fit a Christmas photo of my kids inside (gah! I miss them this little, I think this was from 3 years ago.) I added little red baubles for even more of a red berry pop! and shaded the edges of the card-front.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment