Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lawnscaping challenge: distressed.

You all really know how to make a girl's day.  Thank you soooo much for your kind comments on my sister's baby shower!  We worked so hard to make everything look great, and it's nice to know that you thought so too :)

After all the pictures of yesterday's post, I thought I'd keep it simple... this one's for the lawnscaping challenge: using distress inks.



I used some masking to create my little scene.  Everything on the card front is flat, except the sweet little heart popping out of the tree.  I used distress inks and an ink blending tool to create my sky and grass...


Thanks for peeking!

12 comments:

  1. Oh I love this. I adore scene cards and you did a wonderful job with this one. Thanks for playing with us Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scene is adorable! Love how you put all those little guys together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute! I need to use this set more... I love all of the masking. Adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly the queen of masking. That scene is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww such a sweet little scene Elena...where's that squirrel off to??? hehe
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This might be the cutest card ever!! I love the scene and that little popped up heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a fabulous job blending! I am so impressed! This is such a darling little card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elena, I just love the fun scene that you created on your card. So clean and pretty. I'm so glad you joined us over at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so super sweet Elena - LOVE how you put your sentiments and the squrrel jumping out of the picture - so creative!!!
    big hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWWW!! All the animals lined up together are too cute :) Love the squirrel hopping away, too!

    ReplyDelete