Tuesday, February 14, 2012

happy heart day.

I love waking up to a little something special.


and also, other little things that spell love: a coffee made, bed-covers straightened out, and time to take a shower (without little ones clawing at the shower door, lol.).  My sweet man also dove into my supplies and made me a special card - love that!

My littles enjoyed their chocolate treats and homemade cards at 6:30am.  Along with some pancakes, and pink milk...

Sofia got this card.

Thomas got this one, but with a little something special inside.



A banner of monsters.  He loved it, which is a good thing, since I think I sprained a finger cutting out 22 of these bad boys... and it's already hanging up in his room :)

Any special plans for tonight?  We're hosting my sister's family for a fondue party (which, my hubs would like me to tell you I've been calling our "fond-ue of you" party all week... because that's the kind of geek I am...)

Hope you all feel the love today - kisses from our family to yours!


could Maia look more unimpressed? hee hee.

7 comments:

  1. OMG I love LOVE those Monsters! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a guy! Those roses are gorgeous - I'd love to wake up to those beauties any day of the year! :)
    I LOVE your chain of monsters - totally worth the time and effort!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, could your monster banner be any cuter! You're so creative Elena and you have such a beautiful family. Happy Love Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentines day to you and your family. This post is just so sweet and made me smile. We are apparently waiting until after school to start being nice to each other in my household.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha - that made me laugh out loud. I do hope they all get the memo... At least you pocketed that 100$ from your hubby for the vday card, huh? Hee hee.

      Delete
  5. Such a sweet post. The roses are beautiful and that string of monsters is stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe you left out all the cursing you did at the white Gel Pen. Poor Gel Pen never knew what hit him.

    ReplyDelete