Saturday, February 11, 2012

you can stand under my umbrella.


A quick post for today's PTI-heart-themed challenge.

I stamped the red mat with the text from "background basics: hearts" and then heat-embossed the umbrella (from "scattered showers".)  Then, using the smallest heart from the heart prints dies, and the tiny heart from the SU owl punch, I scattered hearts under my love-brella.... hee hee.


I'm also entering this one for the latest Papertrey princess challenge: to create a card using only white + 1 color.

Thanks for peeking!

10 comments:

  1. Elena, this is so darling. The shower of hearts is such a great idea. I'd love to know who's red mat that is? The shape is wonderful. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so creative, clever and sweet. I'm pinning it--I've got scattered showers and am always looking for new ideas for that set. I like how you've got two different styles of tiny hearts (and that I have those same ones!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the showers of love this would be great for so many occassions...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the showers of hearts, Elena! Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!! I love the white stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elena this is beautiful! All fo that fabulous white embossing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, as always, Elena! Great job with the Princess challenge!

    ReplyDelete