Friday, January 10, 2014

Truly, madly, deeply {Mama Elephant challenge}

Whoa. you all know how to make a girl feel welcome. My day yesterday: clean house, play playdoh and grin at all of the amazing comments you left me on the blog and on facebook!

Let's get this thing started, shall we? There aren't any new Mama Elephant stamps releasing this month, but we do have an amazing inspiration photo for this month's challenge:


Pinks in all kinds of shades, pearls, shimmery silver, florals, bows - there is so much you could pull from this photo.

I really felt the romance from this picture:

true, madly, deeply.


I grabbed the solid stripe from "message bands" and stamped them in a few pink colors.  Some of the stripes feature 2nd generation stamping - I love how those bands look more translucent than the others...

Truly, madly....beyond measure was stamped with enough space in between for the "&" to nestle in between.

true, madly, deeply.

I framed the card with the amazing femme frames dies.  They add instant polish, friends.  I had initially created this card as a flat panel, stood back, stared at it, and decided it was boring. When I cropped it using the rectangle die, it was better. Layered onto the scalloped rectangle? Perfect.

I hope decide to play along! You have all the way until February 7th to ink up some Mama Elephant stamps and be inspired by our photo.  Check out all of the details on the ME blog - click.

♥.




15 comments:

  1. Cute design Elena, love the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a beauty. Lovely pink and glittery. Just the right combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this modern, chic, and girly card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is gorgeous, Elena! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love all of the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, this is perfect. Shows just what a great decision it was for Kryssi to get you on the Team :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I just love the diagonal lines...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card! Love the simplicity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply fabulous! Fabulous card and fabulous news on the new team gig!! So happy for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely. The colors and the angle, the ampersand!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and dreamy. Love all those hues. Very graphic card for you but just shows you can rock anything. :-) I really need to actually use those frame dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Big congrats to you on the Mama Elephant team, I love their stuff! Your mix of reds and pinks is gorgeous, and then with the silver sparkle ... smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the angled stripes, & bit of silver shimmer!

    ReplyDelete