Thursday, September 15, 2016

Frosty Fairy Friends (lawn fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn's September inspiration week kicks off with a closer look at these lovely snow fairies:

Frosty Fairy Friends (lawn fawn inspiration week)

Frosty Fairy Friends is an adorable set, perfect for building scenes like this one!  I colored all of the fairies in red and white, gave the sled and fairy house a good, rich brown and kept everything else light and bright.

Frosty Fairy Friends (lawn fawn inspiration week)

To add extra interest, I went in and added glossy accents to the string of Christmas lights and the fairy wings. It's a small detail, but it really catches the lights and makes the scene more magical!

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning - click!

♥.

11 comments:

  1. New to your blog. Fellow Canadian, but living in Paris. That card is incredibly cute. I love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Elena! I aodre how you kept it simple but really eyecatching!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! I love the bright red against the light blue! Your cards have kind of a retro feel to them which I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Elena, this is seriously adorable. I love the richness of the house and sled, really showy! A great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Elena, this is seriously adorable. I love the richness of the house and sled, really showy! A great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, the colors are very capturing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elena, quick question. Did you use the small or the large stitched ovals. I can't decide which set to buy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete