Friday, September 30, 2016

Little pumpkin party (for Lawn Fawn)

Hi there!

I love the coziness of fall decorating. I thought, for this month's Lawn Fawn party post, to create a little fall baby shower to inspire you:

Little pumpkin party (for Lawn Fawn)


I combined pumpkins from Happy Harvest with the little onesie from Little Bundle to stage this pumpkin-themed baby shower.

Little pumpkin party (for Lawn Fawn)

I kept the color scheme neutral, with just a few brighter touches of orange. I love that it's not too overpoweringly ORANGE.

Little pumpkin party (for Lawn Fawn)

Little pumpkin party (for Lawn Fawn)


I used bright straws to compliment the color of the pumpkin, but layered it onto a more neutral mat (from Perfectly Plaid Winter.) The tag shape is from the Small Stitched Envelope die set. I'll definitely be using this label on more party decor in the future. It's the perfect size and shape!

Little pumpkin party (for Lawn Fawn)

In case the party theme wasn't completely obvious on its own, I created a little framed art-piece for the table. I used Milo's ABCs, together with sentiment pieces from Little Bundle to make it.

Little pumpkin party (for Lawn Fawn)

Little pumpkin party (for Lawn Fawn)

I purchased these little striped baking cups and embellished them with the onesie and tiny pumpkin images. Any chance you get to reinforce your party theme will make the entire table come together!

I hope you like it!

Just to add, when putting everything together, I used wonderful products sent to me by Scrapbook Adhesives. I especially love their tape runners. No more messy, gluey fingers for me!

♥.

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing your amazing party themes, Elena! You are so incredibly talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have lovely ideas for themed parties!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete