Sunday, September 18, 2016

String of Lights (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there! The Lawn Fawn design team is showing off new dies today - String of Lights, and Narwhal and Friends.

I have always wanted to make personalized photo tags, and the light bulb dies worked perfectly for this idea:


String of lights (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I used the largest Christmas light die to create tags for gifts. I found and re-sized some pictures of my kids, turned them black and white and printed them right at home before cutting them out with the dies.


String of lights (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

The Christmas lights look so great with a thick layer of gloss!

String of lights (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I hope you like this idea! It's a quick and easy way to make tiny tags for smaller gifts.

Check out the Lawn Fawn blog this morning for all of the design team's projects - click!

♥.

7 comments: