Friday, September 16, 2016

Spinkled With Joy (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there! The Lawn Fawn team is showing off the incredible Sprinkled with Joy set, and the add-on die set that lets you create an opening oven.

My kids declared the interactive oven "the coolest thing ever."

So there.

Do I even need to post my tag photos? ha.

sprinkled with joy {lawn fawn inspiration week}

I love giving tins of holiday cookies to all the neighbors. I think they have come to expect it, along with the handmade tag or card that I use to decorate the packaging. This year's gonna wow them even more.

sprinkled with joy {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Wait for it...

sprinkled with joy {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Ta da!  I'm kind of in love with this oven. The little touches - like the vellum on the oven door, the tree stamped onto the tea towel, and the very glossy oven knobs - make these tags so special!

I hope you like them too, and check out the Lawn Fawn blog this morning for more Sprinkled With Joy inspiration - click!

♥.

10 comments:

  1. I am in love !!! Really! Can you share which copics you used for the oven? Thank you!
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I think this set is going on my birthday wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Elena, these are the cutest tags EVER! Oh how I want this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tags are sooo cute! Your neighbors are going to love the oven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable tags,such a nice touch for a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you modify the small stitched envelope die! I see it has the top and bottom. Are those two pieces?

    ReplyDelete