Monday, September 19, 2016

Just ME digi stamps - halloween store

Hi there!

I created a few new designs for the Etsy digital stamp shop, just in time for Halloween crafting. Because, by the beginning of October, everyone switches over to Christmas crafting, right? HA.

Here's a little taste of what you can do with the new images:

Just Me digi stamps - halloween store


The carved-out pumpkin image is home to a cute little witch and her spidery friend. I printed it twice so that I could fussy-cut and pop up the pumpkin outline.

Just Me digi stamps - halloween store

I think this is just the cutest. And so big! That's the beauty of working with digi stamps, you can keep the image this large, to cover the entire card-front, or shrink it down if you'd like to use it on tags or mini treat boxes.

Just Me digi stamps - halloween store

One of my favorite images has to be this little bat! I paired him with the spider and a little heart - the softer side of Halloween!

Just Me digi stamps - halloween store

I also printed this image 2 times - so that I could glue the bat's body down but curl his wings a bit. He looks like he's flying!

I hope you check out the shop - thanks for your continued support of my little Etsy shop. The more you spread the word, the more I am encouraged to keep offering digi stamps to you!

♥.

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Running into ETSY!!!
    That is cuuuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously cute cards Elena, I especially like the first one. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously cute cards Elena, I especially like the first one. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute!!!! The pumpkin is so beautiful!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete