Sunday, February 15, 2015

Earresistible! {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Hi there, and welcome back to another day of Lawn Fawn's February inspiration week. Today, we're showing off the Easter-themed set, "Eggstra Special Easter."

Earresistible! {lawn fawn inspiration week}


I love the bunny with the bite taken out of his ear!

I want to make a sort of wreath around him, so I bent the tulips and framed it out at the top and bottom with the sentiment.

To fill in the gaps at the top, I found the little squiggly line image in the new "Flirty Frames" set. perfect!

Earresistible! {lawn fawn inspiration week}

He looks so chocolately.... mmmm....

I kept the colors springtime-fresh, with the yellow gingham background. I can't stop using the new "Gingham Backdrops" set. It lines up so easily!

There's more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning - click!

7 comments: