Tuesday, November 17, 2015

lunar extras {mama elephant stamp highlight}

hi there!

It's Mama Elephant's stamp highlight week, and today we're showing off the new set, Lunar Extras.

Perfect for making cards to celebrate the chinese new year, or...

lunar extras {mama elephant stamp highlight}


combine it with a sweet sentiment from I Like You for a fuss-free love note.  I stamped, colored, and cut out the cherry blossom branch, and popped it up using foam squares. I stamped the sentiment underneath, and the falling flowers to create movement on the card. To frame out the images, I used a soft blue marker around the edges of the rectangular mat, and adhered everything to a scallop rectangle card-base.

Are you humming John Legend yet?

I hope you like it!

♥.



No comments:

Post a Comment