Saturday, April 16, 2016

Donut worry... {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Hi there!

It's Lawn Fawn's April inspiration week! Today, I'm showing off the mini set, Donut Worry.

donut worry... {lawn fawn inspiration week}


It seemed only normal to pair the donut with the coffee mug from Love You A Latte and imagine them as a hand-holding couple.

I stamped the images, added the faces, and drew in the hands and feet with a copic multiliner pen. I didn't stamp them perfectly straight so I shaded some ground beneath their feet to have it all make sense.

donut worry... {lawn fawn inspiration week}

I hope you like it a latte!

There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love how you added arms and legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming couple. They are probably even happy in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charming couple. They are probably even happy in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable...the couple is so sweet!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete