Friday, May 17, 2019

Piece of cake (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn's summer collection is available for right now at lawnfawn.com, and we have a bonus day of projects to show you while you wait for your happy mail.

piece of cake (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


I'm so excited to have a little cake slice box! It petite, just like Lawn Fawn's other favor boxes, and very easy to put together. I fussed with the little flower on top for longer than it took me to assemble the box.

piece of cake (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I layered 4-5 flower die-cuts, shaping and scrunching them into a 3D flower. For the flower's center, I balled up a piece of white cardstock and played with it until it was soft and all of those paper fibers broke down.

piece of cake (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

With the lid off, you can see how the strawberry filling got in between those chocolate layers.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

1 comment: