Monday, July 15, 2019

Hello Bluebird

Hi there!

Recently, Ellen Hutson started carrying stamps and dies from Hello Bluebird! They have some of the sweetest images, and I loved playing with some of their newest release:

Hello Bluebird

The little pigs from Beach Babes are so fun! I made quick work of the card design by using the Gallery Frame #4 die.

Hello Bluebird


I did some soft ink-blending in the background and added little bokeh accents with a white gel pen.

Hello Bluebird

For this next card, I inked up Field Mice. I did some ink-blending to the card base, flecked on some white paint, and arranged the mice on top.

Hello Bluebird


To create symmetry, I started out by placing a mushroom on each end, and then found mice that could sit and stand on the 'shrooms. I love the dandelion fluff blowing in the wind, and the one seated on the left just enjoying the view.

Hello Bluebird

I hope you like them! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment