Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Tree Before 'n Afters

Hi there!

Welcome to another day of Lawn Fawn's August inspiration week. We're showing off items from the fall/winter collection ahead of the August 22nd release date.

Today is our showcase of Tree Before 'n Afters - it's a set that features trees for all seasons, and so many cute smiley faces!

Trees Before 'n Afters (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I just love apple orchards. I colored the trees, and so many apples, and set them on grassy rolling hills. And I obviously added a smiley face to each tree.

Trees Before 'n Afters (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

To add dimension, I sponged some light brown ink onto the grassy hills and used a brown pen to add little dot accents.

I hope you like it! Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog this morning for even more inspiration - click!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment